Thursday, February 22, 2007

Don really feel like blogging this few weeks, dono why. Maybe just don have the habit. Yesterday i went to andre's house wif kah poh and gabriel to play counter strike source. It was my sec time playing cs so was a real time noob. On my way home there was a uncle wearing FBT shorts wif a netball. From far i thought it was a young girl but when i walked passed, saw that it was actually a uncle. This was the JOKE of the day. I just sent my ps2 for upgrading and can only collect earliest by a weeks time. Wonder wad to do this few days. Jason asked if i wana go co tml but it's like no senior wana go back so i also dono if i wana go back. Still cant get over wif that "threatening" case. Good lesson for me though. Well just hope new games will be coming out for ps2 and nt just ps3. Two days ago i started to pick up guitar. Just kana interested in guitar and my mum wont let me have other music lessons anymore so i asked my uncle to teach me. Thought being able to play the cello would have already make my fingers numb in strumming the guitar strings but same thing occurred. My fingers' still pain after strumming and practising the fingering. Btw, i decided to go ngee ann poly and hope it's a wise choice.

No comments: